Chirmi beads are found growing in the forests of Aravali Hills in India. They symbolise Goddess Lakshmi and it is said that the wearer is blessed with wealth and prosperity.
They are believed to be hundreds of years old. It is said that the bead selects its owner and will never stay with an unlucky person. The Chirmi beads are used to ward off evil and removal of black magic effects, bring good luck and ward off physical harm. Chirmi beads are considered very lucky from ancient times. It is kept in lockers, money boxes or purses.
Benefits of Gunja
- Gunja is a white colored seed . There is a little black part on it. They are believed to waive of evil forces.
- Mantra siddha (Energized, Energized) gunja brings is always happiness, prosperity and blessings of the goddess maha Laxmi on the place where gunja is kept.
- According to some Indian belief 11, 21 pcs gunja keep in box, wallet, almirah, ornament box and other place where you may kept you ornament items it's good for wealth.
- Mantra siddha (Energized) gunja always brings wealth benefit from various source, increase saving, protect to financial losses and gives lots of benefits regarding wealth.
- Some person believe, gunja attract Goddess Mahalakshmi in the place where it is kept.
Chirmi beads come in White, Red and Black color representing Maa Saraswati, Maa Mahalakshmi and Maa Kali. These are considered very powerful in Hinduism. Sanskrit Synonyms- Chudamani, Kakanantika, Kakasahvaya, Bhillibhushani Shikhandika, Sheetapaki, Ghughanta, Rati, Krushnala – Seeds have black spot Raktika, Tamra, Tamrika – coppery red colored seeds Shweta Gunja – white variety synonyms: Shweta paki, Chudala, Kakapeelika, Durmaayaa, Chakripa, Chuda, Chakrashalya, Chirantika, Shweta Kambhoji, Bhiratika, Kakadani, Kakapeelu.
Rakt Gunja-Red Abrus seed-Gamanchi-Gaunchi-Rati-Gulaganji (21 Piece)- Guruvinda-Guruginia-Kunch-Chunhali-Chanoti-Gumchi-Gundumani-Kunni-Chasmekharosh-Mulati Quantity : 21 pieces Chirmi Beads or Gunja