Sandalwood stimulates the base Chakra - believed to enhance trust and self-identity. In the Ayurvedic healing tradition, it promotes energy and enthusiasm; increasing a person's self-esteem and zest for life. It is also believed that burning sandalwood near your door welcomes your guests and subconsciously attunes them to your home’s positivity - encouraging them to leave their doubts and anger outside.
• Red sandal beads unfolds vibrant energy and gives bravery, strength and willpower.
• Used for Japa of mantra of Goddess Gayatri and Surya mantras.
• It is warming, improves circulation and protects from negative energy.
• It is also helpful for indigestion and fever.
• Attracts abundance and prosperity.
• It soothes pitta dosha and helps one to conquer the senses.
• Wearer of red sandalwood mala enjoys all comforts at his authority.
• Suggested for Headache, Heart Diseases and Right Eye Defect.
You can use the healing aroma of sandalwood to promote feelings of peace and serenity and also to ease various ailments of the digestive system. Breathing in the aromatic smoke from a sandalwood incense stick can help to lift melancholy and promote restful sleep. It subdues aggression and irritability, promotes compassion and openness and enhances meditation. Sandalwood is particularly good for stress relief, especially when combined with lavender or bergamot.